Head of Development
T-Kartor is looking for a Software Development Manager
Position: Head of Development
Place of employment: Kristianstad
Type of employment: full time
Are you our next Software Development Manager?
Are you an experienced and dynamic leader in the field of software development? Do you thrive in an agile innovative environment? We are seeking a talented and visionary Software Development Manager to join our exceptional team and lead our growing department to new heights!
T-Kartor provides cutting-edge software for management, structuring and distribution of geographically related information as well as customer-specific cartographic services. We have our headquarters in Kristianstad, Sweden, with additional offices in Lund (Sweden), Oslo (Norway), London (UK), Esboo (Finland) and St. Louis (USA).
We are active in three business domains; Defence, Public Safety and City Wayfinding and we all, in one way or another, have a fascination with maps.
As the Software Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Leading and managing a high-performing team of software developers, UX-designers, project managers and test/support engineers ensuring their growth, motivation, and success.
- Overseeing the end-to-end software development lifecycle, from requirements gathering to deployment and support, while maintaining a focus on quality and time schedules.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams, including product managers, designers, and quality assurance, to deliver exceptional software solutions.
- Developing and implementing strategic plans to drive innovation, improve processes, and optimize team performance.
- Mentoring and coaching team members, fostering a culture of continuous improvement and knowledge sharing.
- Creating a structure in the team for further growth.
- Proven experience as a Software Development Manager or a similar leadership role, with a track record of successfully delivering complex software projects.
- Technical interest in general, and specifically within software development, modern development frameworks, UX and test methodology.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills, with the ability to inspire and motivate a diverse team.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities, with a strategic mindset.
- Solid understanding of agile development methodologies and best practices.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Competitive salary with a large retirement compensation including a company performance bonus.
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement within the company.
- Collaborative and inclusive work environment.
- Access to cutting-edge technologies and tools.
- Flexible work hours and partly remote work options.
Are we a match?
If you are ready to make a significant impact, drive innovation, and shape the future of software development, we invite you to apply for this position. Join us on this exciting journey and be part of a dynamic team that’s changing our and our domain’s game!
This position will be a full-time employment based out of our headquarter in Kristianstad, Sweden.
To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience and why you are the perfect fit for this role to recruit@T-Kartor.com. We look forward to hearing from you!